Cabo Pulmo Lots For Sale
The Advantages of buying lot and building on it in Cabo Pulmo!
Whenever you buy an existing home you are conscious of the spaces and it is pretty easy to see yourself living and entertaining in it. You might even consider doing some modifications to what is already there, and the best part? You get to live in it right after the closing, piece of cake! But buying a lot and building is a completely different story but with an equally happy ending:
- You get to choose the location and size of your lot. Ocean view, second row, corner lot, double-access lot, deep-sloped for a multi-level residence… possibilities are endless.
- Once you’ve chosen the right one, whether on your own or with the help of an architect you can render your future property based on your needs and likes: where the entrance will be, how tall you’d like your ceilings, how much to leave as a garage + storage room, etc.
- You get to choose the materials, finishes and quality of each single element that will constitute your home: white marble, wood floors, iron railings, tempered windows, concrete kitchen, etc. Each of these elements play an important factor when looking for a more contemporary design with a minimalist approach, or a more classic yet functional home.
- Buying is also budget friendly! From day one you can determine how much you can spend. If you have a limited budget you can choose to build by stages and leave preparations for future updates or additions. I strongly recommend to always leave a margin as a reference in case there is an extra expense and you can finish on time and how you had planned it.
- There are several construction firms in the area that are well established and have experience building in Baja California Sur including Cabo Pulmo Builders. They can help you plan, manage and guide you throughout the construction process and will take care of all the paperwork, permits and needed documents to finish your property.
. Also, another important aspect is that Cabo Pulmo has high- pressure well water, no more trucking your water in and the cost is much cheaper.
My last piece of advice would be, whether buying an existing home or building to your needs, it is important that your personal signature is visible, this is what ultimately turns a house, any house, into a home! Send me an email to Marilyn@cabopulmoproperties.com and check out our websites at (www.cabopulmoproperties.com)